Abdelrahman AttaDeputy GM Technical
- Senior Geoscientist accomplished +22 years of technical experience in Petroleum E&P and Geo-Engineering industries, with involvement in New Venture, Exploration, Exploitation, Appraisal, Development Geology & Geophysics, Reservoir Geology & Engineering, HSSE, and Project Management for both office and field work experiences.
- Certified Expert Consultant for Petroleum Engineering & Geo-engineering by Egyptian Syndicate Scientific professions and Bahrain Engineering professions.
Conducting Geotechnical, Geology, and Geophysics technical work started 1992 with multinational industry corporatizes and technical institutes e.g. (Marathon Oil Company, ESSO, Devon Energy, British Gas, Total, and Shell), covering all of Egypt provinces, most of Middle East countries as well as North America.
- Sc. degree in Geology, Ain Shams University, May 1995
Completed many industrial training diplomas in Geophysics, Geology, and Geo-engineering from many multinational educational institutes.
- Abdelrahman’s work experience has been positive due in part to his interpersonal skills. He worked in multi-disciplinary team and implement the knowledge transfer among the team members.
Abdelrahman designed and lead technical Supervision many vertical and horizontal drilling wells for both shallow and deep targets.
- 3D Geological & Geophysical modeling interpretation as well as processing of electric and shallow / deep seismic surveys.
- Leading many field and office projects step by step including designing, prerequisites, estimation of budgets, data acquisition and processing, safety regulation, preparation of reports and presentations.